Illinois Plumbing License Mock Exam Registration
Illinois Pluming Consultants offer two yearly plumbing practice tests for those who are looking to take the Illinois Plumbing License test. Once you pass the license exam, you are officially a licensed plumber.
We want to help you prepare for your test in as many ways as we can. One of the best ways to prepare is by taking a practice exam.
This practice exam will:
- Prepare you for the actual exam.
- Increase your confidence level.
- Help you identify areas for improvements.
- Allow you to learn and practice test-taking strategies.
By taking the practice exam, you can use the knowledge you’ve acquired and get a feel for what the real test will be like. We highly recommend taking advantage of this practice exam to better prepare you for the real thing.
Mock Exam Eligibility and Costs
Students of all levels are welcome to take the practice plumbing test. However, we recommend the exam for third or fourth year apprentice students.
As a current or former student of the IPC Illinois Plumbing License Prep Program, you qualify for a special exam rate. Please call for details. You must bring your own tools and buy all the materials needed for the exam.
- General Registration: $575
- IPC Apprentice (past or present) Registration: $375
Plumbing Mock Exam Dates
The days that we offer for you to take our practice exam are listed below.
- Saturday, May 18th, 2019 (deadline to register is Friday, May 10th, 2019)
Fill out the form below to register for the plumbing mock exam.