Plumbing License Prep Program Registration
Classes are currently not being offered, due to social distancing restrictions. We hope to resume classes in Fall 2022
Our license prep program combines classroom teaching, hands-on experience and advanced training to prepare you for a career as a plumber. During the program, you will study Illinois Plumbing Code and learn how to apply it to your work.
The Illinois Plumbing License Prep Program is two semesters long. Each semester includes lectures and presentations on Tuesdays and practical applications on Thursdays. Each class complements previous sessions, so regular attendance is necessary.
This well-rounded program will help to prepare you for licensing as a professional plumber in the Chicago and Rockford areas.
The classroom instruction portion includes:
- Explanation and discussion of state code.
- Instruction in drafting and blueprint readings.
- Instruction in applied mathematics, physics, and chemistry.
- OSHA safety training.
The hands-on portion includes:
- Waste, sewer, and vent system installation.
- Residential water and waste system installation.
- Natural gas piping and installation.
- Troubleshooting and repair.
Areas we service:
- Algonquin, Arlington Heights, Barrington, Belvidere, Buffalo Grove, Cary, Chicago, Crystal Lake, Deerfield, Elgin, Evanston, Geneva, Grayslake, Highland Park, Hoffman Estates, Lake Forest, Lake Zurich, Lake in the Hills, Libertyville, Loves Park, Machesney Park, McHenry, Naperville, Rockford, Roscoe, Saint Charles, Schaumburg, Skokie, Waukegan, and Wheaton.