Practice Plumbing Test for Illinois Residents
The Illinois Plumbing Consultants Mock License Exam
Illinois Pluming Consultants offer two yearly plumbing practice tests for those who are looking to take the Illinois Plumbing License test. Once you pass the license exam, you are officially a licensed plumber. We want to help you prepare for your test by offering practice exams. By taking a practice exam, you can meet the following objectives:
- Prepares you for the actual exam.
- Increases your confidence level.
- Helps you identify areas for improvements.
- Allows you to learn and practice test-taking strategies.
About the Plumbing Practice Test
The mock plumbing test has been designed to mirror the type of material on the actual licensing exam as closely as possible. The test includes 50 multiple choice questions designed to test your knowledge on a wide variety of plumbing topics. Plan to be available for testing from 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. to ensure you have time to register, take your test and participate in both group and one-on-one review. You’ll find all of the following sections on the mock exam:
- Cast Iron
How to Prepare for the Plumbing Practice Test
If you are taking the plumbing mock test, we suggest ensuring you have done the following in order to prepare:
- Take a plumbing prep class to learn about safety, best practices, and more.
- Look over your plumbing notes and prepare like it is the actual exam.
- Bring several pencils, water, and a snack—you could be there for more than six hours!
- Take the exam like it’s the real thing so you get a full understanding on what the actual exam will be like.
Mock Exam Eligibility and Costs
Students of all levels are welcome to take the practice plumbing test. However, we recommend the exam for third or fourth year apprentice students. As a current or former student of the IPC Illinois Plumbing License Prep Program, you qualify for a special exam rate. Please call for details. You must bring your own tools and buy all the materials needed for the exam.
- General Registration: $575
- IPC Apprentice (past or present) Registration: $375
Contractor Discount for Multiple Students: Please Call for Details
NOTE: A spot is not secured for the Mock Exam until a $150 non-refundable deposit has been paid.
All apprentice plumbers are eligible for the practice test whether or not they are enrolled in a formal apprenticeship education program. Call us at 866-608-9523 with any questions or click the link below to register today.
Areas we service: Algonquin, Arlington Heights, Barrington, Belvidere, Buffalo Grove, Cary, Chicago, Crystal Lake, Deerfield, Elgin, Evanston, Geneva, Grayslake, Highland Park, Hoffman Estates, Lake Forest, Lake Zurich, Lake in the Hills, Libertyville, Loves Park, Machesney Park, McHenry, Naperville, Rockford, Roscoe, Saint Charles, Schaumburg, Skokie, Waukegan, and Wheaton.